Okay, so babies are ridiculously cute nearly all of the time, with the exception of the crying factor, no-one makes an adult go all gooey inside like a baby. But there are some adorably cute moments that are just kept for mum. These moments are super special and should be cherished because babies grow way too quick!!
- When babies put their hands into the air, stare at it in wonder, until they realise holy moly, that’s mine!
- This is quickly followed by an attempt to eat both hands by stuffing them into their mouth at the same time.
- Give that extra special mummy smile when you come into their eyeline.
- Nestle their heads into the side of your neck….the thoughts of this is making us broody!
- Look as serious as their dad’s watching the footy when they are concentrating on something. This mainly occurs when they are pooping or playing with toys.
- Coo when they want your attention.
- Clutch your shirt while they nurse or squeeze your finger when you feed them a bottle.
- Push out their bottom lip just before they let out a big roar.
- Furiously kick their legs in the bath like they are the world’s number one swimmer.
- Follow mammy’s every move while they sit in their bouncer or high chair, they won’t let you out of their sight!
maternity & infant
Originally posted 2016-03-09 16:54:05.