One of the nicest preparations for a new arrival is gathering together all those tiny clothes – so cute, so soft, so little! We all want the very best for our babies, but often our purchases are dictated by our budget – or lack there of. But now, the Lupilu Pure Collection in Lidl, which won the Trendy Tots award in the Boots maternity & infant Awards 2016, makes it possible for us to have top quality AND keep within budget.
Available in stores on promotional sale from Monday 13th March while stocks last, the Lupilu Pure baby clothing collection is 100 per cent organic cotton, which is durable yet super soft and cosy on a baby’s delicate skin.
- Baby cardigans (six different styles, in sizes 0-2 years), €7.99 each
- Long-sleeved top, featuring practical shoulder fastenings for putting on and taking off easily (six different styles, in sizes 0-2 years), €3.99 each
- Tracksuit bottoms – two pack (three different styles, in sizes 0-2 years), €4.99 each
- Dress (three different styles, in sizes 0-2 years), €4.99 each
- Sleepsuit (six different styles, in sizes 0-2 years), €4.99 each
- Baby Bedding Set (choose from two different colours) three-piece set consisting of fitted sheet and reversible cover and pillowcase, €12.99
- Bodysuits, featuring press studs for easy changing – two pack (Six different styles, in sizes 0-2 years), €4.99 each
- Leggings – two pack (Three different styles, in sizes 0-2 years), €4.99 each
- Tights (choose from two different colours), €2.99
- Socks – two pack (choose from four different packs), €1.99 (these are particularly comfortable as they feature linked toes and turned-down cuff)
We have two hampers of Lupilu Pure clothing to give away – one “pink” and one “blue. Each hamper contains 15+ items from the collection in a selection of sizes to suit kids up to and including the age of two. To be in the draw for one of these great prizes, simply fill out the form below, indicating if you’d like the pink or the blue hamper.