Summer is in full blast and it’s time to break out the sunglasses, shorts and frozen milk pops! Rather than spending money on ice creams with unpronounceable ingredients, why not make your own strawberry milk pops? They’re easy, refreshing and healthy. This easy recipe takes ten minutes and will leave you with 12 pops.
- 400g ripe strawberries
- 200ml semi-skimmed milk
- 405g can light condensed milk
- Cut the tops off the strawberries and blend until smooth.
- Mix in the skimmed and condensed milk.
- Pour the mixture into 12 ice-lolly moulds and attach the tops. Freeze for a minimum of 4 hrs until solid.
- Warm the moulds with your hands or under warm water to release the pops. These should last in a freezer for two months.
Enjoy these summer treats while the weather lasts!
maternity & infant
Originally posted 2016-06-23 11:05:35.