With cold and flu season upon us it’s seems like everyone is getting sick. Your neighbour, your co-worker, your kids, not you though! Learn to prevent sickness thanks to the YouTube channel Honeysuckle. There’s an ancient cold remedy to make you feel better in no time at all. Say goodbye to runny noses and piles of tissues!
The drink is called The Honey Ginger Turmeric and Citrus Wellness Tea and its jam packed with vitamin C that will help your body fight off sickness and defend it from coming back quickly.
Lemons are known for having the power to decrease the strength of the common cold so putting the citrus taste with soothing honey is a no brainier.
Here’s what you need in order to make some Honey Ginger Turmeric and Citrus Wellness Tea:
2 inches Ginger Root
1 Tbsp Turmeric
1 cup Raw Honey
Cup of Hot water
1. Slice the lemons and oranges (still in the skin) into thin slices without seeds. Place in bowl when done.
2. Peel and grate the ginger
3. Add ginger to bowl of fruit along with 1 Tbsp of turmeric
4. Add the cup of raw honey to the bowl as well
5. Mix bowl well then pour and store in a jar until it becomes syrupy due to the honey
6. Add one heaping tablespoon to a cup of water water, stir and enjoy
Mixture makes about 30 cups/servings
Want to see it done? Check out the video below
maternity & infant
Originally posted 2016-02-12 16:29:58.