Kids are hard work. That’s why from time to time we need to tell a white lie to make life that little bit easier. And then there’s the lies we like to tell for our own enjoyment, cruel but at the time, hilarious! I used to tell my daughter if she waved at the green man on a road crossing it would turn green! She believed me for years, everytime, waving at lights like a lunatic while I cackled to myself!
Here are eight lies other readers and probably you too, fell for, hook, line and sinker…
- Brown cows could only product chocolate milk.
- Eating crusts made your hair curly.
- Your tongue turns black if you are lying.
- One reader admitted to believing his father’s hilarious explanation for going bald – that a pigeon had run off with it! “I genuinely believed that’s why people were bald!”
- Another reader believed if he played with his belly button his butt would fall off. LOL!
- That brown spots on banana and toast were where all the vitamins were! This just gets better…
- If you pick your nose your fingers would turn brown and fall off…totally agree with this one.
- This is the best – smoke alarms are actually cameras set up by Santa Clause to monitor kids behaviour. GENIUS…
maternity & infant
Originally posted 2015-09-18 13:11:12.