In a perfect world everyone’s lives would go exactly like the song ‘love and marriage, love and marriage, then comes baby in a baby carriage.’
In most cases that plan eventually falls into place but not always and not always in that ‘perfect’ order. But hey we’re only human!
Here’s 7 reactions women usually feel when they see those two blue lines appear on a pregnancy test.
- Whoop whoop! My man is full of winning swimmers!
- Oh sweet jesus! How does one cope with one-year-old and a newborn on the way. I’ll kill him…
- A miracle inside me, at last, this is the most amazing feeling of my life. Complete joy.
- We paid €70 for a babysitter, ran out the door, drank way too much, can’t remember getting back to our €160 a night hotel and now there’s a bun in the oven. #mostexpensivenightever #fml
- Sh*t! Sh*t! Sh*t! What was his name? Why didn’t I give him my number when he asked? Or at least add him on Facebook.
- No time to think – vomit everywhere.
- I can barely look after myself, how can I possibly bring a child into the world. I want my mammy!